Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wednesday...

Wednesdays always end up my longest day. The boys love to wake up extra early and the husband always works late. I think fate just works against me like that some days. I haven't gotten much accomplished this week. I've been trying to be a better wife with more cooking and cleaning and baking lots of cookies :) And my mother is coming this Saturday so that may be the main reason I want to clean this mess of a house. I never knew what she did all day. With younger kids a stay-at-home mom has a lot to do, but when my sister and I got into high school I have no idea what she did all day. Shopping and going out to lunch with her friends? I'm glad I will have so many hobbies to keep me entertained when my boys finally go to school.
Anyways, back on topic. I finished a few tote bags as Christmas presents and one cute wine gift bag from some fabric I found at Walmart of all places. I was hoping to at least get my sister's quilt top done this week, but no such luck with all the cooking and cleaning. (I didn't even get this post out on time. Oh well, it's not like I have any followers right now.) Well, hopefully I will have something more interesting for you after Christmas when I can get back to work!

No comments: