Friday, July 26, 2013

I finished!...Nothing

Where has this month gone? I haven't had nearly as much time as I would like at my sewing machine. Between a long 4th of July weekend vacation and getting a nasty stomach bug, I've only had a little time to get my bee blocks done and only a little personal sewing. Here is what I've been working on, although all of this was done over a week ago.

Simply solids July
Simply Solids Viridian for MrsRachelBooth
Get your Hex on July
Get Your Hex On for Erin@SewatHomeMommy
Inspire QAYG log cabins
Happy QAYG Log Cabins for Inspire at do. Good Stitches

Bella Hexi Quilt


Here is what I have so far for the backing of my Bella quilt. It took quite a long time to get all those points and corners to line up. And I am still about 10" short on the bottom. I can't decide if I want to piece together a bunch of scraps of the gray flowers or just use the blue plaid to finish it more quickly. For the quilting I think I might work from the back and do a giant spiraling hexagon.

I just loved how nice these seams turned out!

I've also picked up a little crocheting as I was stuck on the couch.

I'm finally starting to feel better, so hopefully I can finish up a few special projects this weekend and get them in the mail by Monday! I hope to post some pictures sometime next week for you all.

No comments: