Sunday, July 7, 2013

July Goals ALYoF

I am so excited to work on some of my bee quilts this month. I was queen for my simply solids in May, Get Your Hex On in June, and Inspire for do. Good stitches in May. So I have about a million blocks to figure out how they go together and make blocks to fill them out. So my goal this month is to finish my do. Good stitches and simply solids tops. I know if I don't do it I will put them away for a couple months. Here are a few good pictures of what I've been up to:
Simply solids top on the design wall.

Pretty fabric purchases while visiting Atlanta.

I made a new bag for my paper piecing supplies. Kept me busy in the car.


I started working on my Bella hexie top again. I like how it's turning out.

Thinking about using these Cloud 9 fabrics from Joann's for my new Swoon quilt.

Linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes at Sew Bittersweet Designs.

No comments: