Linking up with she can quilt.
1. Les Amis Scout Top CHECK!
Check out the finished post over here.
2. Giant Hexagon Bella Top, nope. This will be on Q3 for sure.
3. Fresh mini quilt club. I didn't get to a single one! I still have March's sitting behind my sewing space on the wall. I think July looks really great, so I might just skip to that one if I have the time.
4. My sister's quilt. Haven't touched it. I think I might start over. I made the zigzags too big and it just looks off. It needs some inspiration.
5. Jungle Patchwork top Check!
I don't have a completely finished picture, but here is one of it just needing a few last seams.
It's all done now and I have a friend that is going to let me rent her long arm in August for free! I am super excited to get to try it out.
6. Constellations. Looks exactly like it does in the last picture I posted. I am still excited about it, but I have too many different ideas on how I want it to look. I am thinking of just doing simple patchwork and throwing one larger star in there. Sort of like this pillow:
|Wonky Universe Pillow by SqueekCrafts on Flickr|
So 2 out of 7. Not bad, but not great. Hopefully I will do better next quarter!
Now I'm off to pack for our weekend trip to Atlanta. We leave 6 hours and I only have clothes packed. Off to be a busy bee for the rest of the day.