Saturday, June 29, 2013

MIA

So, I've been missing in action for a little while. First I was just busy with the kids at the pool and library, just enjoying summer. Then I had some family come into town. And I was procrastinating some of my bee blocks. Why is it some months I just have no inspiration for the blocks requested? Well that happened, but I finally kicked myself in the butt and finished them up this weekend. So to make up for my little hiatus, here are a bunch of pictures from what I have been working on:
Simply solids June
Simply Solids Viridian Bee
Inspire progress
Waiting for a few more blocks to finish up Inspire at do. good Stitches quilt

We bee with it June
We Bee With It -- A "modern" bee
Jungle patchwork progress
Finished piecing this just the other day, but haven't gotten finished pictures
Inspire June
June Blocks for Inspire at do. good Stitches
And less than 24 hours later she's done! Thanks @jenib320 for the tutorial. Now onto the back. Tonight? Challenge accepted.
Finished this star Notting Hill quilt in under 24 hours. I am hoping to finish the backing this weekend!
Oh! And more exciting news: I made 2 dresses while my grandma was in town, so keep an eye out for a post about those later this week after I can snap better pictures :)

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts

No comments: