1. Finish my Jungle Patchwork top. I've got all the squares cut and pieced into pairs, so it shouldn't be too hard. This will be my biggest quilt though at a twin size.
(The rest of these are if I have some free time)
2. I just bought some adorable fabric from my LQS to make 2 new baby boy quilts. I want to at least get these planned out and cut.
3. Make 2 wallets-one for a friend and one for my aunt
4. Finish apron for a friend's birthday
5. Don't buy any more fabric! I almost did it last month, but I gave in right near the end. I already spent my budget for this month...woopsies!
6. I got these scraps with my pillow from the PTS and I think there is enough to make another cover for my odd ugly green rectangle pillow that I have on my couch right now. They will look cute together!
Linking up with Fiber of All Sorts: ALYoF June