Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I think this might be my first time actually linking up at Freshly Pieced, but I thought I'd give it a try.

Just a few WIPs:
Lots o' charms!
I started making little 8 patches with my mini Posy charms. The other minis are for 1" hexies and I will use Jubilee for another (like I need to make any more) baby girl quilt.

Life in the Jungle quilt top
This is almost done. Started the other night with a charm pack and now I just need to top stitch the binding down to the front. I will have a whole finish Friday post.

St. Patricks Day Quilted Table Runner
And my last WIP this week is a table runner for my mom. I sent her some pictures and she liked this one. She originally wanted a St. Patty's Day runner, but I couldn't find any inspiration in the fabric she liked so we decided that this would be a good compromise.

I have a few more little projects here and there, but no good pictures. And I really don't have any more progress on my February finish goal. I still have hopes to finish on time though! Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Izzy said...

Nice projects! Love the runner.